All the benefits of Sage 50 Accounts Plus with:
- Additional stock control and invoicing tools
- Ensure you deduct the correct tax rates
- Verify new subcontractors quickly
- Securely store your Government Gateway account
- Automatically produce monthly tax returns
- Automatically capture all your CIS tax details
Is this right for me?
From 6 April 2007, Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) legislation means that the
way you manage your subcontractors' tax deductions has changed.
You will need to submit monthly information to HMRC before deducting tax from your
subcontractors pay, as well as producing monthly statements for them.
To help you get to grips with these changes we have brought together Sage 50
Accounts Plus and Sage 50 CIS, especially for people who
run construction businesses.
Sage 50 Accounts Plus & CIS has all the classic accounting
tools of Sage 50 Accounts Plus with the addition
of stock control and invoicing options for businesses that need to manage project
costs against budgets or keep track of manufactured and assembled products.
It will also help you easily manage the CIS changes by:
- Speeding things up by emailing HMRC with your subcontractor details
- Reducing the risk of being fined by producing accurate calculations
- Complying with legislation by producing monthly subcontractor payment statements
HMRC have successfully tested and recognised Sage 50 CIS
to both submit the Monthly Online Tax Return (CIS 300) and perform electronic verification
of sub-contractor information.
Add SageCover and save 10%
By adding SageCover you'll get access
to complete support service that includes telephone & email
support, exclusive discounts, Sage HR Advice and data
repair & recovery. Plus, we'll give you 10% off your order
- it'll be deducted at the checkout for you. Find out more
Already using Sage 50 Accounts Plus?
If you're already using Sage 50 Accounts Plus, then
all you need to do is buy the additional Sage 50 CIS module.