How can we improve?
Tell us what you think about the Sage Store. We'd love to make it easier to shop online.
Send us a message
We hope you’re happy with what you’ve bought from us, but if you need
to return something or
cancel your order we’ll be happy to do so in line with our returns & cancellation
policy on the
Call us on 0845 111 55 55
What can I return?
If you purchased your product direct from Sage (either online or over the phone)
should contact us in accordance with this Returns Policy. If you bought from another
supplier such as an independent Sage Business Partner, an accountant, or a retailer
such as PC World or Staples you must return it to them in accordance with their
Software Returns & licence only upgrades
Software can be returned and downloads reimbursed within 30 days of the date of
(this period begins on the date you actually place your order) provided:-
- it is in its original condition i.e. unopened;
- the software has not been installed. If it has, we may ask you to complete
and submit a
certificate confirming un-installation.
- you have not obtained an activation key from us. If you have, a refund will only
after the completion and submission of a certificate confirming un-installation
consideration by a member of Sage’s Customer Experience Team.
Standard stationery orders can be returned
within 30 days of the date of purchase (this period begins
on the date you actually place your order) provided the order is totally unused.
- Bespoke stationery. As we will be
unable to sell it to another customer we are unable to provide a
refund unless there is a printing error caused entirely by Sage.
Sage Training Workbooks
Workbooks can be returned within 30 days of the date of delivery provided the order
SageCover (& other support services) cancellations
SageCover contracts are for 12 months. Cancellations will only be considered
- Sage receive them within 30 days of the date of the invoice date;
- no aspect of the service side of the contract has been used, this includes but is
not be limited to
Sage Technical support, www.sage.co.uk and also
associated offerings such as the Sage HR
- no product upgrade has been provided (where the contract is SageCover Extra or above);
- no discounts associated with the service contract have been applied.
Sage Training Services
Training services invoices can be cancelled
- Sage receive the request within 14 days of the date of the invoice;
- training has not already been attended;
- please see your individual training invoice for further details.
- Training Passports can be cancelled within 30 days of the date of the invoice unless
been attended. Please see your individual training invoice for further details.
How do I return something?
To help us understand how we can improve our services and products in the future
we’d like to discuss
your return with you.
Call us on 0845 111 55 55.
If the goods are faulty or sent in error Sage will cover all costs of the return.
Otherwise we would kindly
ask that you return the goods at your own expense and ensure that you take adequate
measure their safe
return. Unfortunately Sage cannot be responsible for lost packages.
As you would expect, this Policy does not have any affect on your statutory