Is this right for me?
Sage 50 Accounts Hosted lets you:
- Access the service from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- View, share and update data simultaneously from multiple locations - ideal for when
you're on the move or for clients who work from multiple locations
- No additional hardware or software is required.
- No set up costs and no need for costly investment.
- Transfer and back up your clients' accounts automatically and securely.
- Software upgrades are included in your annual fee, so you're always working with
the latest legislation.
- The software is quick and easy to install.
- Set your own user level access rights
- Automated back up service
New to Sage 50 Accounts Hosted
Sage 50 Accounts Hosted is based on the latest version of
Sage 50 Accounts Professional and includes the following:
- Lock Date reduces errors by preventing posting into previous accounting periods
- Save time with Quick Print by setting one click default layouts
- Automatically check your Nominal Chart of Accounts and easily remove errors from
- Open web links from within Sage 50 Accounts Hosted
- Easily send your data to Microsoft Excel
- Save your customised layouts and reports
- Share reports and layouts by saving them as PDF Documents
Following feedback from you, we've been working to make our hosted software even
closer to our desktop version. For example, you can now send to Microsoft Excel
as well as edit and save custom reports and layouts in the same way as you can with
Sage 50 Accounts Professional.
However, Sage 50 Accounts Hosted does not yet offer some Sage 50 Accounts Professional
- Integration with other Sage software including
- Sage 50 Mobile
- Sage Payroll
- Sage ACT!
- 3rd Party Additions
- SData connections
- All multi-company functionality
- Microsoft® Office Word and Outlook Integration including email
- Excel Integrated Reporting for live data links (Sending lists, reports and layouts
to Excel is available)
- Transaction email
- Phone dialer
- Accountant Link functionality - instead, give your Accountant live access to your
Sage 50 Accounts Hosted data
- Data Set Manager - for Accountants working with clients that use older versions
of Sage 50 Accounts
- Support Homepage