All the benefits of Sage 50 Accounts plus:
- Ensure you deduct the correct tax rates
- Verify new subcontractors quickly
- Securely store your Government Gateway account
- Automatically capture all your CIS tax details
Try Sage 50 Accounts free
Is this right for me?
From 6 April 2007, Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) legislation
means that the way you manage your subcontractors' tax deductions has changed.
You now need to submit monthly information to HMRC before deducting tax from your
subcontractors pay, as well as producing monthly statements for them.
To help you get to grips with these changes we have brought together Sage 50
Accounts and Sage 50 CIS, especially for people who run construction
This unique package will not only help you manage your accounts with ease but will
also dramatically reduce the work needed to comply with the new Construction Industry
Sage 50 Accounts & CIS has all the standard features you
need to manage your customers and suppliers and ensure an efficient cash flow for
It will also help you easily manage the CIS changes by:
- Speeding things up by emailing HMRC with your subcontractor details
- Reducing the risk of being fined by producing accurate calculations
- Complying with legislation by producing monthly subcontractor payment statements
HMRC have successfully tested and recognised Sage 50 CIS to both
submit the Monthly Online Tax Return (CIS 300) and perform electronic verification
of sub-contractor information.
Add SageCover and save 10%
By adding SageCover you'll get access
to complete support service that includes telephone & email
support, exclusive discounts, Sage HR Advice and data
repair & recovery. Plus, we'll give you 10% off your order
- it'll be deducted at the checkout for you. Find out more
Already using Sage 50 Accounts?
If you're already using Sage 50 Accounts, then all you
need to do is buy the additional Sage 50 CIS module.