Powerful Accounting Software
Sage 50 Accounts Plus has the all of the features you'd expect from market leading accounting software, plus additional tools to help you to manage the day to day running of your business and gain valuable insight to run your business better.
Take control of your products and stock with the ability to manage your bill of materials and monitor stock levels - to make sure you're never left short and you're customers are kept happy.
Make better business decisions using the reports functionality allowing you to see performance at a glance and as your business grows our costing tools can help you keep on track and in control of your finances.
Take a closer look...
New Sage 50 Accounts Plus with Sage Drive explained
Sage 50 Accounts Plus now includes Sage Drive - a brand new way to work, giving you the freedom to access your finances on the move and work with your accountant in real time. There's also the option to add connected users and mobile apps, so you and your colleagues are always up to date.
What is Sage Drive?
What our customers say:
Sage Drive allows instant access for our accountant to remedy mistakes or difficult journal entries and reconciliation processes for us.
The infographic below shows how Sage 50 Accounts Plus with Sage Drive work together to give you ultimate control of your finances.
Seamlessly work with your accountant in real-time
Connect multiple users to your Sage 50 Accounts software
View key business information on the move from your smartphone
Process sales on the move directly from your tablet
How can Sage Drive support me?
Sage Drive is now available as part of Sage 50 Accounts Plus and allows users and your accountant access to your accounts away from the office via an internet connection; giving them the freedom to work from home or on the go with up to the minute accounts data at their fingertips.
So, as well as the added benefits of using Sage 50 Accounts Plus, you'll also have the freedom of Sage Drive to gain real-time business insight on the move via desktop, mobile and tablet.
If you trade abroad, our HMRC compliant, Foreign Trader app makes it easy to manage overseas sales.
Control and track all of your international business activity in one place, store customer details, record purchases and manage exchange rates.
Sage 50 CIS
Cut down the amount of time you spend managing your subcontractors' tax with Sage Construction Industry Software app.
The app does the hard work for you, automatically producing and checking monthly tax returns and sub-contractor payment statements whilst securely storing information in one place.
Sage 50 Accounts Tracker
Be productive while you're on the move with real time access to your accounts and make confident business decisions anytime, anywhere.
Use the app to access accurate information and insights through secure sign-in means you can be confident your data is safe and your business decisions are sound.
Sage 50 Accounts Mobile Sales
Influence customer decision-making and speed up sales with real time information that puts you fully in control wherever you are.
Get accurate and up to date insight on your customers; quickly produce quotes, orders and invoices all from your tablet device.
Speed up your cash flow by accepting debit & credit card payments online through your website, over the phone or directly from an invoice sent out to your customers from Sage Accounts.
Find out more about Sage 50 Accounts Plus apps
Sage 50 Accounts apps give you anytime access to your business data and the tools to get greater insight into how your business is doing.
Seamlessly accessible and customisable to your specific requirements, you can manage all your customer activity, sales and stock levels and stay more productive with the freedom and flexibility of mobile app working.
Collaboration across your network is easier as you and your team can make and view changes to your data at the same time. And with an optional Foreign Trader app, it's easy to manage multiple currency activity from your mobile.
All the benefits of desktop stability you can rely on, with the ability to work smarter and remotely, through cloud-based app functionality.
- Purchase from the Sage Store and software will be immediately available by download
- Quick online registration and activation are included as standard
- New users will have their software configured in a just a few minutes
- Uncomplicated setup allows users to customise software to match their business
- Our promise to use plain English means the software is free of accounting jargon
- New and improved user interface design
- Easy to navigate and highly effective accounting software
- Online help centre crammed with guides and video demos
- Practice data provided to allow limitless testing with dummy numbers
- Step by step walk-throughs of common features such as Year End and VAT
- Importing data from Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx and .csv files) is quick and easy
Made for your Business
- Reporting can be configured to match your business
- Tailor the navigation and toolbar
- Clearly defined keyboard shortcuts
- New user interface designed to make becoming an efficient user straightforward
- Regular automatic back-ups can be scheduled without interrupting users
- Includes single user and single company licence as standard
- Up to two concurrent users and network installation can be added (additional charge)
- An unlimited number of companies can be added (additional charge)
- Set up a Chart of Accounts aligned to your business
- Configure specific budgets for key areas of the business to simplify cash flow forecasting
- Preferences and access levels for multiple users are easily setup
- Manage work towards key deadlines with the integrated diary feature.
- Further add-on features for Sage 50 Accounts Plus include:
Send and receive online payments securely and efficiently. Can be added www.sagepay.co.uk
Sage 50 CIS
Stay up to date and compliant with construction industry legislation for just £10 per month
Sage Foreign Trader
Work with overseas customers and suppliers using multiple currencies for just £10 per month
No Hassle VAT
- Everything needed to effectively manage VAT
- Specific VAT section that guides users through the process
- VAT returns can be finalised in four simple steps using the VAT wizard
- In-built calculators mean VAT can be reconciled quickly and easily
- Comes with a VAT verifier to make sure returns contain the necessary transactions
- All submissions can be sent to HMRC online - a legal requirement for most businesses
- Software displays the progress of VAT returns so users are up to date with status
- Varying tax codes and rates can be setup to suit your business
- Deal with standard VAT, VAT Cash Accounting, Flat Rate VAT and Irish VAT Cash Accounting
- Record and manage EC Sales List returns
Control your Cash Flow
- Maintain total control over cash flow
- Record money going in and out of the business
- Manage multiple payment methods including cash, cheque, card and direct debits
- Advanced credit position and bank reconciliation
- Costs can be controlled at a project, customer, supplier or product level
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports
- Share data in real time with your accountant
- Step by step guides on Year End and Month End processing
- Setup to enable users to quickly correct mistakes
- Set lock dates to close-off financial periods
Managing your Customers
- Create and store customer information
- Lookup details via the Quick Search functionality
- Tailored customer dashboard identifies outstanding debts
- Highlight disputed to ensure issues are followed up
- Create customised and professional quotations and invoices using company logo
- Accept pre-payments
- Sales invoices can be recorded in batches to save time
- Quotes, invoices or statements can be sent via email direct to customers
- Add Sage Pay Pay Now buttons to invoices (requires a Sage Pay subscription)
- Customer quotes can be checked for profit margin
- Complete history of customer communication and activity available for reference
- Apply flexible discounts and flexible pricing models for different customers
- Easily process refunds to ensure customers are dealt with efficiently
- Option to flag and hide inactive customer records
- Effective reporting tools which pass critical data to users
- Include viewing customer activity, monitoring debts and identifying most valuable customers
Managing your Suppliers
- Store supplier addresses, contacts and credit information
- Search supplier records instantly using the Quick Search feature
- Dashboard includes outstanding invoices and supplier debts
- Flag urgent payments and tasks to be completed as soon as possible
- Invoices can be added in batches to save time
- Manage accruals
- Pay invoices promptly from within the software
- Save and view all supplier activities and communications
- Flag and hide inactive supplier records
- Full history of supplier contact to refer back to
- In-depth reports available to analyse supplier debt, activity and performance
- Send reports via email to other users, employees or suppliers when required
Product and Stock Control
- Total control over products and stock
- Setup product stock codes, descriptions, categories and prices
- Service quotes and invoices can effortlessly be added to the system
- Data dashboard displays the best and worst performing products
- Quantity and value of products in stock can be monitored
- Automatic updates to stock levels when invoices are posted
- Check stock as part of the process of raising quotes and invoices
- View profitability of each individual product line
- Flag and hide inactive product records
- Setup a Bill of Materials to monitor components and see when more need to be ordered
- All records can be kept up to date with a stock take
- Option to add barcodes and QR codes to products
- Insightful reporting around products including detailed data on sales by customer
Sage Drive & Sage 50 Accounts Apps
Technical Requirements and Licence Information for Sage 50 Accounts is available via our downloadable PDF.
Apple Mac Compatibility
Sage 50 Accounts Plus software is not directly compatible with Apple Mac hardware. To use the software on Apple Mac hardware, users will need to be running Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 via the Apple Boot Camp utility.