- Ensure you deduct the correct tax rates
- Verify new subcontractors quickly
- Securely store your Government Gateway account
- Automatically produce monthly tax returns
- Automatically capture all your CIS tax details
Is this right for me?
From 6 April 2007, Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) legislation
means that the way you manage your subcontractors' tax deductions has changed.
You will need to submit monthly information to HMRC before deducting tax from your
subcontractors pay, as well as producing monthly statements for them. To help you
get to grips with these changes we have introduced Sage 50 CIS.
Sage 50 CIS can be added to your existing Sage
50 Accounts 2007 software to help you:
- Speed things up by emailing HMRC with your subcontractor details.
- Reduce the risk of being fined by producing accurate calculations.
- Comply with legislation by producing monthly subcontractor payment statements.
HMRC have successfully tested and recognised Sage 50 CIS to both
submit the Monthly Online Tax Return (CIS 300) and perform electronic verification
of sub-contractor information.